Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:3310 Applications:553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
API Marketplace Manager - Banking (3-12 yrs)
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Making inroads into Banks and Financial Institutions
- Identifying and partnering with relevant stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Engaging with the Digital Team (Mostly Open Banking/APIs)in the ecosystem
- Relationship Management and Client Management with relevant stakeholders
- Expanding the business horizontally and vertically in Banks/Financial Institutions
- OnBoarding relevant APIs and closing agreements
- Working closely with the Product/Tech Team to ensure a smooth GTMMIS/Reverse MIS and invoicing with relevant stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a Bank / Financial Institution in Open Banking with a leading Bank/Financial Institution
- MBA from a recognised college/ university.
- Should have a solid understanding of SaaS platforms
- Should have a functional understanding of APIs and its workings.
- Strong Communication and Relationship Management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.