Consultant Talent Acquisition at AON
Views:3806 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Aon - Senior Consultant/Project Lead - Performance/Rewards/Organization Effectiveness (6-9 yrs)
Role : Senior Consultant/ Project Lead- Performance, Rewards & Organization Effectiveness
Areas of Work :
- Large Industry Compensation Surveys
- Compensation Bench-marking Surveys
- Manning and Cost Productivity Studies
- Compensation Advisory Rewards Strategy, Pay Design, Pay Structuring, Job Evaluation, Variable Pay & Incentive Design,
- Organization Design & Organization Effectiveness - Organization Structuring Design, Workforce Planning, Career Management, Scorecard Design, HR Strategy Design, Articulation of Technical and Behavioral Competencies.
- Performance Management, Career Design
Role Description :
The position is primarily responsible for managing key clients and projects in the area of Compensation Consulting as well as leading sales and business development for identified sub sectors.
These roles is also responsible for assisting the Industry Leader in overall management of the industry in terms of clients, financial and team collaboration and also ensure timely and profitable delivery of the key projects. The incumbent will be engaged as a people manager and will mentor individuals to become content / industry experts.
- To lead and manage some of the large industry compensation forums in the respective client space. The role is responsible for managing key clients across these compensation forums. The role will involve exposure to business heads, HR Heads, compensation heads, compensation managers and regional experts in various sub sectors.
- To lead and deliver large & medium sized projects in the area of Compensation Consulting, including compensation structure design, variable pay, job evaluation, incentive review, pay structure design and similar projects.
- Lead complex and multi-dimensional custom compensation surveys, data analysis and report writing. Provide insights and in depth sectoral analysis on data to be published for clients.
- Lead and oversee large industry compensation forums with focus on enhancing participation, adding value to clients, improving client satisfaction scores, increasing revenue from the study and managing all financial aspects of the forum like costing, revenue, invoicing, collections, etc.
- To develop a thorough understanding on new products related to Performance & Productivity and to lead business development opportunities & source projects in these areas.
- To manage key client relationships, and increase the wallet size of the client and acquire new clients.
- To contribute to thought leadership in the respective sector for India. The incumbent will contribute to this through content development, research, marketing events and other such activities.
- Work as a people manager and improve team engagement.
- To mentor junior associates in the consulting team, and provide support on content and project management, while helping in capability development.
Skills & Experience :
6-9 years of work experience (post MBA from a reputed business school), with at least 3-4 years in the area of Compensation and Rewards.
Prior Consulting Experience will be desirable
- Business acumen with strong mathematical and /or analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team across multiple projects
- Ability to manage internal and external clients, build rapport and credibility
- Solid computer skills, including good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and other MS Office applications.
- Proven ability in coordinating and liaising with multiple parties within and across geographies.
- Very strong project management skills
- Team Management & Mentoring skills