Consultant Talent Acquisition at AON
Views:5163 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:247
Aon - Senior Consultant/Project Lead - Performance/Rewards/Organization Effectiveness (6-10 yrs)
Role : Senior Consultant/ Project Lead- Performance, Rewards & Organization Effectiveness
Areas of Work :
- Large Industry Compensation Surveys
- Compensation Bench-marking Surveys
- Manning and Cost Productivity Studies
- Compensation Advisory Rewards Strategy, Pay Design, Pay Structuring, Job Evaluation, Variable Pay & Incentive Design,
- Organization Design & Organization Effectiveness - Organization Structuring Design, Workforce Planning, Career Management, Scorecard Design, HR Strategy Design, Articulation of Technical and Behavioral Competencies.
- Performance Management, Career Design
Skills & Experience :
- 6 -10 years of work experience (post MBA from Tier 1/2 business school), with at least 3-4 years in the area of Compensation and Rewards,OD & OE Consulting.
- Prior Consulting Experience and Business Development will be desirable
- Excellent Project Management and Client Management Skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team across multiple projects
- Ability to independently manage internal and external clients, build rapport and credibility
- Solid computer skills, including good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and other MS Office applications.
- Proven ability in coordinating and liaising with multiple parties within and across geographies.
- Very strong project management skills
- Team Management & Mentoring skills