Manager Talent Acquisition at AON
Views:2893 Applications:734 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Aon - Senior Analyst - Performance & Rewards (0-4 yrs)
The role is primarily responsible for managing and delivering projects in the area of Compensation and Rewards, Organization Effectiveness Advisory and Performance Management Consulting.
A Senior Analyst in the PRO practice of Aon exists to make clients successful and solve real world problems through collaboration, creative problem solving and deep client dedication.
Aon's Performance, Rewards & Organization Advisory practice delivers solutions to help clients build workforce for the digital age. We accelerate organizations from ordinary to the extraordinary with an unmatched combination of global consulting, HR measurement technology, and integrated talent analytics.
Aon offers comprehensive expert insights related to Organization, Rewards and Performance solutions for human resources professionals.
For more insights please visit:
- Responsible for delivering projects and managing clients in the area of Compensation and Rewards Advisory, Talent Management advisory, Performance Management Design and Organization Advisory.
- Support the creation of deliverables.
- Manage administration and co-ordination aspects of project.
- Engage in background research of the project/client.
- Contribute in design, modification and implementation of foundational programs.
- Provide support in presenting information and solution to the client.
- Engage in intra- and inter- team collaboration to leverage contribution.
a) Full Time Graduates from "A" grade Institute (preferably from Statistics, Economics, Maths, Commerce and Business Administration discipline).
b) MBA/PGDM from B Schools in related discipline (HR, Commerce and Business Administration)
a) Graduate with 3-4 years of post qualification experience in Compensation & Benefits, Rewards, Performance Management.
b) Masters with 0 - 2 years of experience in HR Consulting, Compensation & Rewards, Performance Management and HR COE Projects.
c) Exceptional MBA "Fresher"s from Tier 2 and Tier 3 or International colleges may apply.
a) Prior Consulting (preferably HR Consulting) and Client management experience mandatory.
b) General awareness of current business environment in the country along with awareness of the consulting business.
c) Excellent Knowledge of Statistics and analytical Ability.
d) Ability to work with numbers.
e) Ability to develop proposals and execute projects.
f) Strong Solution Expertise and domain understanding.
g) High level of initiative and Learning Orientation.