Lead - Talent Acquisition at Aon Hewitt
Views:3428 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Aon Hewitt - Group Manager - Data Analytics (13-20 yrs)
Job Title : Consultant/ Group Manager HCS -RIT
ARL Level (1 - 9) 5.1
Work Experience >12 year work experience
Shift Timings Day shift (12 PM- 9 PM, 9 Hrs. Shift) Scope
About AON :
We are a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Business Overview :
Work Description/Role Summary: (Brief 4-5 line description of the role)
Role overview: (Detailed role description 10-12 lines)
- The Rewards Innovations team was formed five years ago and currently comprises of 25 colleagues. The team works on data collected from different business domains, such as, Rewards, Health, Assessments, HR, McLagan, Radford, and continue to explore avenues for the creation of new analytical products that can become future revenue streams. The team uses advanced applications along with statistical/data-science know-how to do hypothesis testing, prescriptive analysis and predictive analytics on key business/client questions using tools like Python. Insights are reported using visualization tools like Tableau or VBA-powered Excel dashboards. The team also uses its skills to support consulting studies/products serviced under the HCS People Analytics banner.
- A colleague as part of the Rewards Innovation Team may get unique opportunities to work for Aon Clients & worldwide leaders, and contribute towards Aon Strategy. At the same time, utilizing own skills set, one can touch multiple lives across the globe, bring impactful solutions in multiple domains and transform business. It is a unique opportunity to be part of a small team and get visibility amongst Aon Leadership of both onshore and offshore. Nevertheless, the opportunity will open doors with work on the advanced analytics (such as, NLP (text analytics), Machine Learning, etc.)
- A colleague must be adaptive of acquiring new skills within a short time period based on the business needs. One must have analytical mindset to perform data analysis and data visualization on large data sets. Skills of Problem solving and automation using coding will help a colleague to explore new opportunities, bring efficiency and innovative solutions. The ability to present to senior leaders and create client ready reports are needed. Colleague should have the knowledge of creating SQL queries and perform other database operations (such as, creating views and procedures).
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
Mandatory Skills (Behavioral)
Mandatory Skills (Specialized)
- Client/Stakeholder Management - experience of at least 10 years
- Advance knowledge of People Management & Project Management - experience of at least 5 years
- Data Science, Python, Statistics, Data Analysis - experience of at least 6 years
- Coaching/Mentoring - experience of at least 3 years
- Logical reasoning, Analytical Abilities, Data Interpretation - experience of at least 6 years
Good to have:
- Intermediate knowledge of Financials and Content Development are required
- Knowledge of any programming language are preferred.
- Needs to be comfortable working in an un-structured environment since this role requires working with exploratory projects which do not have clear-cut mode-of-operation or defined start & end objectives. Need a never-give-up attitude since the research with require experimenting with multiple failed approaches until the right successful approach is discovered.
- High Data Acumen with good eye for detail and keen sense to seek out patterns. Logical reasoning ability is required with a drive for problem solving. Ability to understand complex requirements and relay complex thoughts across teams is a must.
Works with: Small to large project teams and extensive interaction with internal and/or external clients