Senior Manager - People Performance & Culture at Anviti Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Views:1013 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Anviti - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Finance - CA (2-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform regular revenue booking in SAIBA and accounting in Tally for Direct insurance (DI) and reinsurance (RI) business, maintain master invoice tracker with insurer details, raise invoices on time and share with respective clients and business team.
- Prepare RI outward remittance, Maintain TRC, Form 10F and PE of foreign reinsurer.
- Reconcile and Post Bank account entries.
- Reconcile control account, money received against invoices and complete posting in Tally.
- Perform Bank reconciliation of RI premium A/c and foreign currency revaluation.
- Perform Insurer wise reconciliation, complete vendor registration form.
- Work on improving collections and debtors, chase with insurer for timely payment of invoices.
- Prepare Weekly MIS of pending RI remittance and claims.
- Calculation of Brokerage & transfer from Fiduciary Account to current A/c.
- Prepare schedules and information for quarterly, half-yearly and annual data filing for IRDA.
- Perform monthly TDS Reconciliation with 26AS, prepare GST monthly return filing.
- Prepare schedules and provide information for statutory and internal audit and other Adhoc regulatory requirements.
- Assist in monthly closure of books and other MIS.
- Undertake accounting system migration and assist in implementing e-invoicing.
- Work on data preparation and requirement from CFO and closely work with other colleagues.
The Ideal candidate should have:
- Work experience: CA or CA Inter / semi qualified
Education: MBA / CA / CA Inter / M.com or equivalent
- Good presentation and analytical skills and hard-working, pro-active
- Experience of working in a start-up environment will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Tally or other ERP, MS Office, experience in accounts, Revenue and taxation
- Knowledge of Tally is a must.
- Good communication and hard working attitude.
The candidate is expected to be a team player with experience in accounting, a self-motivator with a pro-active attitude and with an understanding of tools and systems. Ability to interact with business teams is essential
The candidate should be a self-motivator with ability to interact with inter-departmental teams.