Senior Manager - People Performance & Culture at Anviti Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Views:199 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Anviti - AVP - Finance & Strategy (6-9 yrs)
- General accounting, periodic closure, revenue reporting and compliances, revenue assurances, audits and management reports.
- Manage billings and collections, end- to- end bill to cash with AR. Invoicing and collection recons, payments identification and clearing up suspense acc. Monitor debtors ageing. Ensure smooth flow of process for overdues. Manage and track invoicing by the team, and remittances for Reinsurance business.
- Manage direct and Indirect taxation, ensure tax and regulatory payments, returns and filings are up to date and compliant.
- Monitor regular bank reconciliations with other Banking/ treasury activities. Project cash flows. Monitor cash flow targets as per plan.
- Monitor regulatory violations, and internal controls. Monitor branch and segment profitability.
- Manage business cases for high- cost items, work for cost optimization.
- Actively participate in business reviews, as required. Coordinate and implement accounting projects as assigned. Coordinate for systems and tools implementation in line with global and Indian standards.
- Prepare ad- hoc reports, presentations, recon, and trackers. Coordination with teams. Support the CFO to achieve Finance & Strategy and wider team objectives.
We looking out for Immediate Joiners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.