Senior Manager - People Performance & Culture at Anviti Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Views:4400 Applications:506 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Anviti - Assistant Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
S/he will be responsible for financial & business planning, cost opportunities, identification of strategies for market & technology differentiation, automation, improvement in processes and operational efficiencies.
- Financial planning and analysis, business planning on a regular basis. Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and work in an ambiguous environment.
- Categorize revenue booked data into location, department, new/ renewal business as per business needs.
- MIS reporting to various stakeholders within the organization on a regular basis. Process improvement and system implementation activities.
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders to understand business processes, and enable operational efficiency through systems, technology, automation etc. Initiate cost optimization opportunities.
- Prepare annual operating plan and monitoring variance. Monitor monthly operating results against the budget. Improve forecasting.
- Track and report metrics for tracking key parameters such as sales conversion, renewal and collection efficiency, lost analysis, direct cost & segmental analysis.
- Help building business cases and data for RFPs, Prepare industry analysis and competitor benchmarking.
- Work towards policy management (Oracle/ SAIBA integration) and help business in improving periodic MIS. Prepare ad-hoc reports.
The Ideal candidate should have:
- Work experience: 2-5 years in FP&A/ Finance & Strategy/ Management consulting (preferably a service industry experience)
- CA / MBA from a premier institute
- Good presentation and analytical skills and hard-working, pro-active
- Experience of working in a start-up environment will be an added advantage
The candidate is expected to be a team player with experience in managing projects, a self-motivator with ability to interact with inter-departmental teams.