Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Antuit
Views:701 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Antuit - Talent Partner (2-5 yrs)
Talent Partner (for AI Leader Org in Supply Chain Analytics)
About antuit.ai :
- Antuit.ai is the leader in AI-powered SaaS solutions for Demand Forecasting & Planning, Merchandising and Pricing. We have the industry's first solution portfolio - powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - that can help you digitally transform your Forecasting, Assortment, Pricing, and Personalization solutions. World-class retailers and consumer goods manufacturers leverage antuit.ai solutions, at scale, to drive outsized business results globally with higher sales, margin and sell-through.
- Antuit.ai's executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit.ai is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital. Please do visit us at www.antuit.ai to know more about us
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for conducting candidate Sourcing/ Screening by utilizing various channels (internal database, job boards, referrals, social media, campaigns, etc.)
- Source and hire across all teams at all levels but primarily on big data technologies; ultimately continue to expand our business globally.
- Create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they- re the only one you- re talking to.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- Build intimate knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
- Share regular hiring reports to all business and keep them updated on their hiring needs.
- Update ATS or Recruitment tool on a daily basis
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
Skills / Qualifications:
a) Graduate / Postgraduate with experience in recruitment of technical, non-technical skills.
b) Strong Excel Skills.
c) Problem solving & Analytical Skills.
d) Exposure to team Handling Skills.
e) Exposure to ATS and TA tools, Social media module.
f) Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
g) Strong HR Domain knowledge.
h) Influence and customer impact - experience in creating and sustaining trusted relationships with senior stakeholders (Strong communication skills).
i) Strong understanding of Operations and ability to continuously drive operational efficiency.
j) Demonstrated knowledge of the financial and risk aspects of managing a business.
k) Demonstrated ability to think, analyse and plan.
a) Minimum of 2-5 years experience in recruitment in a global environment
b) Good understanding of labor laws and visa processing for regions such as USA and Europe
c) Strong Excel knowledge.
d) Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
e) Experience in using various HRIT tools, social media tools in TA.
f) Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in a global environment.
g) Experience of preparing necessary HR reports like Hiring status, aging etc.
h) Experience of managing different TA processes from Sourcing to Offer. Update and maintain recruiting database on a regular basis.
i) Prior experience of working in TA operations is preferred.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management globally.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills.
- Good analysis skills and the ability to identify issues.
- Team player with flexible and positive attitude.
- Good relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and deliver to specified deadlines.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.