Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Antuit
Views:1434 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Antuit - Senior Managing Consultant - Data Scientist - Forecasting & Supply Chain Team (13-18 yrs)
- Antuit is the leader in AI-powered solutions for Retail, Consumer Goods, and Manufacturing companies with a proven track record for delivering outsized business results to industry leaders.
- Our AI solutions, in the cloud, improved accuracy for demand forecasting, S&OP, DSD fulfillment, trade promotion, retail lifecycle pricing, and personalized marketing.
- Antuit's executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital. To learn more about Antuit, visit www.antuit.com.
Antuit is looking for a Senior Managing Consultant - Data Scientist, who has knowledge and experience in developing machine learning algorithms, particularly in Supply chain and forecasting.
- The candidate should be able to design and implement the solution. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be results driven with a customer centric approach to problem solving. This job also requires the ability to operate across geographic delivery environment. Excellent opportunity to learn and contribute to solving world-class data science problems.
Responsibilities and Duties :
A key member of the Forecasting and Supply Chain team, this person will own end to end implementation of projects. Specific tasks include:
- Understanding the project scope, deliverables and SLA from internal and external project stakeholders;
- Work with client/engagement managers to identify requisite datasets, outline & communicate detailed project plan, timeline plus cost estimates for the requisite analysis;
- Collaborate with business and clients to extract the data, ensure completeness of the data to execute the analysis;
- Design the analytics solution in collaboration with other teams at Antuit and present the design to the clients;
- Allocate tasks to the project team members, guide and enable them to succeed as per plan;
- Track, validate, release the work by the project members and own the technical delivery of the project;
- Present findings from the analysis and clearly articulate any recommendations to the clients - develop implementation plans to best help clients derive value from the recommendations;
- Accountable for creating and managing an engaged, motivated, diverse workforce;
- Develop customer centric culture;
- Hygiene tasks i.e. leave management, rewards and recognition etc.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience / Education:
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Applied Mathematics or in General Management;
- A minimum of 13+ years experience, ideally in a consulting environment leading projects developing Data Science solutions;
- Hands on expert level skills in SQL, Python, R, etc;
- Experience in retail and/or consumer packaged goods preferred;
- Experience in solving forecasting, network design, assortment optimization, inventory optimization or dynamic allocation problems mandatory;
- Prior experience consulting in a retail, CPG or manufacturing environment a plus;
- Experience with Agile methodology and tools like Jira;
- Experience with code management and migration tools like github, bitbucket and bamboo;
- Experience with data flow tools like Airflow preferred;
- Experience dealing with large data sets, application of analytics to generate and communicate insights;
- Experience using business software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and power point;
- Ability to lead project teams and own the delivery quality, cost and timelines;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Strong management track record;
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership qualities;