Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Antuit
Views:159 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Antuit - Lead Data Scientist (7-10 yrs)
About antuit.ai :
Antuit.ai is the leader in AI-powered SaaS solutions, empowering world-class Consumer Products and Retail companies to digitally transform their supply chain, merchandising, marketing and omnichannel operations. Antuit.ai's executives, comprised of industry leaders from SAP, SAS, IBM, and Accenture, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts are passionate about generating real value for our clients. Antuit is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital. Do connect with our frequency at www.antuit.ai
The Role :
- Antuit.ai offers AI products that help CPG and retail companies to plan and operate their business better. The lead data scientist will play a critical role in ensuring the products are configured to provide the best solution to the users.
- Lead Data Scientist in our Customer Success team will be client facing/articulate and will come across with sufficient depth in forecasting to run the continuous improvement agenda /cross-pollination across the customer accounts. This role will mentor young scientists / analysts in CS team in forecasting space.
- A key member of the Data Science team, this person will facilitate product solutioning, and design and tune the AI models to meet the business needs.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following :
- Understand the client's business including nuances of the products, sales channels, business cycles and levers like promotions, advertising etc.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and quality of data received.
- Identify anomalies in the data and work with the client to resolve the anomalies.
- Design, configure, and tune the AI product model to generate the necessary model outputs.
- Apply domain knowledge of CPG/retail, planning to extract features from the input data.
- Evaluate the accuracy of the model outputs and analyze the output to identify issues in the model.
- Create and present reports showing model performance, and have an engaging conversation with business stakeholders.
- Analyze and resolve any ongoing issues with model performance.
Qualifications and Skills :
The successful candidate will have the following profile/experience :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 5+ years of Data Science experience
- 3+ years working with retail or CPG preferred.
- Good understanding of CPG or retail planning process. Understanding of Retail/CPG data model is a plus.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in python, pyspark and SQL
- Good understanding of regression and/or time series models
- Expertise in evaluating model output and identifying model improvement opportunities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and natural ability to think analytically.