Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Antuit
Views:623 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Antuit - Business Consultant - Data Science (3-6 yrs)
Title : Business Consultant - Data Science
Business Unit : Forecasting & Digital Supply Chain
Location : Bangalore, India
Job Type : Full time
About antuit.ai :
Antuit.ai is the leader in AI-powered SaaS solutions for Demand Forecasting & Planning, Merchandising and Pricing. We have the industry's first solution portfolio - powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - that can help you digitally transform your Forecasting, Assortment, Pricing, and Personalization solutions. World-class retailers and consumer goods manufacturers leverage antuit.ai solutions, at scale, to drive outsized business results globally with higher sales, margin and sell-through.
Antuit.ai's executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit.ai is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital.
The Role :
Antuit is looking for a Business Consultant - Data Science, will play a critical role in ensuring the products are configured to provide the best solution to the users.
A key member of the Forecasting and Supply Chain team, this person will facilitate product solutioning and enhance user experience with analytical insights and addressing the problem statements encountered by users. Specific tasks include:
- Understand the client's business including nuances of the products, sales channels, business cycles and levers like promotions, advertising etc.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and quality of data received
- Identify anomalies in the business using the data and work with the client to resolve the anomalies
- Configure the AI product model to generate the necessary model outputs
- Evaluate the accuracy of the model outputs and analyze the output to identify issues in the model
- Create and present reports showing model performance
- Analyze and resolve any ongoing issues with model performance
Qualifications and Skills :
- 3-6 years of experience working with retail or CPG clients
- Good understanding of CPG or retail supply chain process
- 3-6 years of hands on experience in python and SQL to do exploratory analysis and identify anomalies
- Good understanding of regression and/or time series models
- Expertise in evaluating model output and identifying model improvement opportunities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Natural ability to think analytically
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flawless oral and written communication skills
- Massive appetite to learn and curiosity to understand the business problem and solutions
- Good team player with humility and patience to work with high caliber talent