Antra - Senior Manager - IT Infrastructure (14-20 yrs)
- Manage and establish priorities for maintenance, design, development, and analysis of entire infrastructure systems inclusive of LANs, WANs, internet, security, and wireless implementations.
- Manage a team of Engineers to provide support on premise Legacy environment (Windows Server, Hyper-V, VMWare, SCCM, SCOM, Storage & Backup) and Microsoft Azure, AWS & DevOps infrastructure.
- Define and manage IT Disaster Recovery Strategy for organization.
- Perform feasibility studies for different upgrade projects, conversions, and improvements.
- Driving Service Management and SLA Governance, User Experience / CSAT, Automation, Digital Transformation and Technology Initiatives.
- Handling IT & InfoSec compliance audits across the organization and adhere to the policies & Procedures.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current network.
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Manage remote support activities for users and systems outside India
- Handling IT & InfoSec compliance audits across the organization and adhere to the policies & Procedures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.