HR Specialist at Anthill Ventures
Views:3534 Applications:678 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Anthill Ventures - Investment Analyst (1-2 yrs)
- Candidate will be a key member of the investment banking team and would be involved in private equity, venture capital, debt fund raising and mergers & acquisition transactions.
- Key responsibilities include preparing deal collateral (financial modeling, valuation, information memorandum etc.)
- Candidate will also be involved in deal sourcing through desktop research, preparing pitches and client engagements.
- Must have 1-2 years of Investment banking experience, specialized in fundraising for the start-ups
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to understand the requirements and specifications.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to attend to detail and work independently.
- Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple projects and details, meet inflexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems.
Seniority Level : Associate
- Investment Banking
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
Employment Type : Full-time