Senior Executive - Human Capital at Antara Senior Living
Views:637 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Antara Senior Living - Manager - Legal - Health Care Vertical (8-10 yrs)
1. Vetting, drafting, negotiating and finalizing several commercial agreements in close coordination with respective departments. Drafting of customer contracts, medical consent forms, etc.;
2. To handle legal matters relating to the business of the company
3. To prepare documentation for obtaining relevant licenses and approvals from different govt. authorities. Liaise and coordinate with govt. authorities for seeking approvals/licenses;
4. Maintaining compliance tracker, coordination and follow up with all centres/facilities for ensuring compliance of all industry related compliances;
5. Providing support to various departments on compliance and legal issues proactively including but not limited healthcare laws and other corporate laws. Keeping them informed of their legal responsibilities and compliances to be made.
6. Attending audits on compliances with Statutory authorities and handling internal legal audits
7.Coordinating with external counsels, drafting petitions, counters, representing the company before authorities, drafting of notices and replies, making notes of the new judgements etc
8. Advise the Company on various issues including statutes, government regulations and contractual obligations.
9. Handling litigations at Statutory Authorities, District Courts and High Courts in such a way to protect company's interest.