Senior Manager HR at Antara Senior Living (A Max Group Company)
Views:168 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Antara - Manager - Performance Marketing (5-8 yrs)
About Us: Link - www.antaraseniorcare.com
Antara Assisted Care Services was launched for the evolving needs of seniors and their families and given Max Group's legacy and expertise in healthcare, hospitality & senior living, Antara Assisted Care Services is uniquely positioned to provide the best care possible at every step to our customers through our various service offerings:
Antara Care Homes:
A comprehensive residential facility for seniors with curated care offerings, thoughtfully designed to cater to the need of seniors in a warm and homely environment providing best in class primary health care, especially curated engagement activities as well as nutritionally assisted meals.
Antara Care at Home:
Clinical expertise and personalized care provided by a team of trained professionals in the safety and comfort of home to seniors who need assistance for managing their medical condition or seek convenience in diagnostics and health monitoring.
Comprehensive range of medical care products and equipment, readily available on rent and for sale to provide the highest level of care the patient requires. The Antara MedCare product portfolio is a comprehensive offering of clinically and physician preferred items that are reliable, high-quality, and aimed at aiding patient recovery and well-being.
As Antara Assisted Care Services continues to scale and grow into new geographies, explore innovative methods of healthcare delivery, we are looking to hire exceptionally motivated and talented professionals to join our team.
As Manager Performance Marketing for Antara Assisted Care Services, you will have comprehensive ownership for Performance Marketing - Lead Generation across the Antara Assisted Care business which comprises of Antara Care Homes, Care at Home & Medcare Products.
All the business units are B2C (Retail) and are huge scale poised for exponential and scorching growth in the future.
1. Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
2. Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
3. Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels
4. Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
5. Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
6. Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Experience 5-10 Years
2. Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
3. Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
4. Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.