Senior Manager HR at Antara Senior Living (A Max Group Company)
Views:320 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Antara - Head - Clinical Operation - Medical Superintendent - MBBS (8-12 yrs)
About Us: www.antaraseniorcare.com
Antara Assisted Care Services was launched for the evolving needs of seniors and their families and given Max Group's legacy and expertise in healthcare, hospitality & senior living, Antara Assisted Care Services is uniquely positioned to provide the best care possible at every step to our customers through our various service offerings:
Antara Care Homes:
A comprehensive residential facility for seniors with curated care offerings, thoughtfully designed to cater to the need of seniors in a warm and homely environment providing best in class primary health care, especially curated engagement activities as well as nutritionally assisted meals.
Antara Care at Home:
Clinical expertise and personalized care provided by a team of trained professionals in the safety and comfort of home to seniors who need assistance for managing their medical condition or seek convenience in diagnostics and health monitoring.
Role : Head of Clinical Operations (MBBS Mandatory)
As Medical Superintendent (MS or DMS), you will have comprehensive ownership for defining and creating the medical standards and SoPs all clinical products/offerings across the Antara Assisted Care business which comprises of Antara Care Homes, Care at Home & Medcare Products.
All the business units are B2C (Retail) and are huge scale poised for exponential and scorching growth in the future.
Key responsibilities :
- Medical Superintendent (MS or DMS)
- Creating of medical standards and SoPs
- Own design and execution of clinical training
- Support product design and clinical approvals for the same
- Define and monitor clinical quality through clinical metrics, documentation and audits
- Lead clinical accreditation for the business
- Manage all medico-legal and other clinical escalations
- Support in building doctor relationships
- Defining and executing the medical standards for senior care
- SoP creation and adherence across clinical products/categories
- Chase - Zero as the goal for clinical escalations
- Compliance to local/state laws wrt to Medical compliances
- Ensure operational excellence and patient satisfaction (Total Quality Management (TQM).
- Build high-quality team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.