Senior Manager HR at Antara Senior Living (A Max Group Company)
Views:525 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Antara - Business Excellence Role - Operations (5-7 yrs)
Business Excellence - Operations
Job Description - Business Excellence Operations
Role Summary :
- You will be responsible for overseeing the operations excellence, Process improvements, and reporting of data, overseeing and leading teams to achieve business goals, and managing the development and execution of operational procedures.
- You may also be tasked with developing new processes or procedures to help the organization become more efficient in the future.
- Your key role is the focus on running successful business operations so that it executes better, faster, and cheaper in delivering value to customers.
Primary Function and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for end-to-end process set up of new product or relationship covering all landscapes of process, people and system
- 5 -7 years of relevant Operations excellence experience in Process SOPs, Customer service, Operations, Quality and Projects management, Ops work flows and OPEX Experience
- Creating continuous process improvement framework in the organization
- Responsible for digital transformation, business process re-engineering, and process improvements in line with business strategy. Drive Digital Adoption and Horizontal deployment of digital initiatives
- Managing key service delivery processes-customer grievances, nonvoice processes (email/appointment desk) and quality audits
- Managing key strategic projects with high impact on customer experience and customer journey
- Conduct cross functional interactive sessions through various councils like customer service council to drive process Improvements
- Improvements and amendments in standard operating procedure emanating from the analysis of customer grievances
- Incorporate process efficiencies through various projects and using tools
- Identifying, structuring and implementing best in class processes and continuous process improvement by identifying and removing NVAs
Education & Experience :
- Graduate (MBA would be preferred)
- Experience in Project management, Service delivery & operations management, Customer experience.
- Six sigma Green Belt certification (preferred)
- Industry - D2C/ Ecommerce tech product companies (Central ops)
"Antara Senior Living" is the Max Group company focused on providing senior care. The objective of Antara is to create vibrant residential communities that offer "Lifestyle with Lifecare". The focus of our communities is on giving residents a healthy, active, and enjoyable life; comprehensive services that enrich our residents' lives and offer easy access to outstanding facilities and exceptional service delivery.
Antara Assisted Care Services was launched for the evolving needs of seniors and their families and given Max Group's legacy and expertise in healthcare, hospitality & senior living, Antara Assisted Care Services is uniquely positioned to provide the best care possible at every step to our customers through our various service offerings:
Antara Care Homes : A comprehensive residential facility for seniors with curated care offerings, thoughtfully designed to cater to the need of seniors in a warm and homely environment providing best in class primary health care, especially curated engagement activities as well as nutritionally assisted meals.
Antara Care at Home : Clinical expertise and personalized care provided by a team of trained professionals in the safety and comfort of home to seniors who need assistance for managing their medical condition or seek convenience in diagnostics and health monitoring.
MedCare Products : Comprehensive range of medical care products and equipment, readily available on rent and for sale to provide the highest level of care the patient requires. The Antara MedCare product portfolio is a comprehensive offering of clinically and physician preferred items that are reliable, high-quality, and aimed at aiding patient recovery and well-being.