HR Analyst at Annalect
Views:235 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Annalect - Associate Director - Design (13-24 yrs)
We have an exciting role of Associate Director - Design to drive and translate creative and contemporary ideas to solid design and impact. You will have a key role in design and deployment of creative campaigns with our global clients, including many Fortune 50 companies.
This is an exciting role and would entail you to:
- Our global creative agency teams. You will also be closely collaborating with our talented design team to deliver highquality services.
- 13+ years of experience in a marketing/advertising agency environment, preferably as Lead of a creative studio.
- Experience running a portfolio of clients across Fortune 500-level multi-layered clients, or similar client relationship leads in an agency.
- Technically strong in areas of creative/ studio work and specialist in at least 2-3 areas like Art Direction/ UI/ UX, Video/ Motion Graphics, 2D/3D Animation, 3D Modeling etc. Must have mentoring experience for creative teams.
- Strong leadership skills: the ability to drive strategic vision, to organize and create consensus around ideas, concepts and approaches with internal teams, agencies and clients.
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to lead meetings, presentations, and pitches with senior agencies, clients & stakeholders, and shape and respond to concepts and questions quickly and effectively in verbal or written communications. - Determined in the pursuit of challenging work ready to lead, but also act as a key part of the team to make the whole agency successful.
- Manage multiple productions at once from concept to final deliverables.
- Conception, design and implementation of various design channels
- Discuss the brief with the art directors and digital producers on deliverables.
- Manage multiple productions at once from concept to final deliverables
- Understand client expectations and internal timelines around creative deliverables.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute landing page experiences or assets.
- Strong communication skill, ability to work in a team and confident
- Owner of a fantastic portfolio is a must
Client & Agency Service:
- Responsible for managing and delivering digital creative output, often including staff supervision across every digital platform.
- Knowledge of the latest technological trends, the ability to use metrics to shape digital delivery strategy, and the ability to craft unique online user experiences.
- Experience is meeting the volume and speed of real-time content production
- Be a trusted advisor for agency teams through domain knowledge and ensuring the success of global creative teams and other stakeholders.
- Bring forth best practices in distributed workforce model for creative services deliverables.
- Work closely and deeply to understand the needs of the agency's business, their organization's ecosystem and teams.
- Manage delivery relationships with agency leadership for continuous improvement.
- Be responsible for their success and partnership with agencies.
- Understand current and future Design practices/studio requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.