Recruiter at Aneja Associates
Views:1505 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Aneja Associate - Director - Information Technology (7-22 yrs)
Urgent Opening II IT Director II Mumbai II Aneja Associate
Roles and Responsibility :
- Collaborate with other members of the team to plan the assignments and develop relevant work papers /deliverables.
- Supervise and direct daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of assignment status, and managing staff performance.
- Use knowledge of current IT environment and technology trends to identify assignment and client service issues, and communicate this to assignment leads.
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing audit procedures especially with respect to technology controls.
- Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
- Use knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the work to be performed.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with assignment team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Graduation in computer engineering or computer science and related work experience; or a master's or MBA degree in business, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline degree and approximately 7 - 10 years of related work experience.
- CA, CISA, CISSP certifications are a plus.
- Experience working as an IT auditor or IT risk advisor for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry
- Significant experience in having applied relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the areas including IT infrastructure/technical audits, IT Security, ISO 27001 audits, application security audits
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
Certification required: - CISA / CISM/ CISSP/ISO270001, ISO22301, ITIL V3