Manager at Anarock
Views:658 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Anarock - Senior Manager - Legal - ApnaComplex (8-10 yrs)
ANAROCK recently acquired the PropTech company- ApnaComplex.
ApnaComplex is the next-generation platform that automates functioning of apartment Societies from accounting to security. ApnaComplex is the market leader for apartment society management solutions in India, using technology to make living in an apartment complex a pleasant and convenient experience for the whole community. Though we are ten years old, we retain the spirit and flexibility of a start-up, bringing with us years of expertise.
As part of the field sales team, your role will be to acquire gated communities/apartment socialites in your assigned territory.
Job Description (KRAs):
1. To be available for all work relating with Contracts/ Agreements/ legal commitments/ etc for AC work only
2. To work closely with the AC team - Shajai should supervise this persons' time etc
3. To work with counterparties on all legal matters - to be able to engage and close matters/ agreements within the approved legal framework by driving drafting etc
4. To ensure that documents are appropriately filed/ safe stored (where relevant)
5. To ensure that all regulatory knowledge relating to the work is kept afresh
6. To alert the AC leadership team & Anarock Legal about any red-flag situations on legal risk exposure.
The work will cover the following functional areas (illustratively):
1. All commercial Agreements/ Contracts regarding the AC business across the following revenue lines:
2. Society acquisition (direct with Societies and also with Developers), HH onboarding (a lot of B2C kind of stuff covering the minefields of data sharing etc)
3. Brand engagement (for Advertising, Offers & Society Activation - largely shorter tenure contracts)
4. Partners for developing categories where we want to offer a deeper engagement for the HH to transact through our platform, etc
5. Contracts relating to property taken for AC staff use - limited use, one time Contracts with external parties for shared services and/ or outsourced work - this could mostly be for Tech, etc
6. GCC business related contracts - covering at least Society business to begin with
7. Any & all other contracts for example: Admin, Vendors/ Supplies, Marketing contracts with platforms, etc
Experience: 8+ years in a Legal department handling contracts
From where: Mid sized law firm OR any other mid sized digital company/ e-commerce firm/ media firm/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.