Manager at Anarock
Views:1244 Applications:428 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:252
Anarock - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources (4-6 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources
Job Description :
- Carry-out various stages in recruitment cycle : Interviewing, Fitment, Negotiations, On-Boarding, Induction & Joining
- Validation of profiles from internal and external source and conduct HR interviews.
- Proactively liaising and consulting with business stakeholders to understand the changing needs of the business and to determine and act upon clients changing priorities.
- Working collaboratively with HR Colleagues and Management, to develop and implement innovative programs, processes and solutions that support the achievement of business objectives
- Supporting & facilitating the Performance Management / Talent Management agenda
- Working with cross functional specialist teams in supporting and resolving day to day employee queries and issues pertaining to employees and develop solutions pertaining to employee relations, talent planning, talent acquisition & staffing, compensation & benefits, development, organizational and change management issues
- Creating forums and facilitate interactions between the employees & the management on a regular basis
- Managing exit interviews and support the business in analyzing the data and provide innovative solutions to improve retention rates
- Generating analyses of data which can support business decisions (Scorecards/Attrition analysis etc)
- Seeking internal (global) as well as external market "best practice" opportunities that will enhance the people agenda
- Leading the Compliance, BCP, Health/fitness, CSR, Sports activities for the branch
- Drive Talent Management and Performance Management System for employees.