Manager at Anarock
Views:523 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Anarock - Accounts Payable Role - CA (5-7 yrs)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of local, state, and central regulatory requirements related to the functional area.
- Ability to supervise, coach, mentor, train, and evaluate work results.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel, Outlook; experience with database management
- Evaluate existing processes & systems and make recommendations for improvements that will enhance the efficiencies of team members.
- Reviews GL distribution of A/P transactions to ensure proper cost center-wise accounting and reporting accuracy
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentoring accounts payable Team.
- Develop and execute a documented process to ensure newly acquired subsidiaries are properly integrated into the corporate accounts payable function.
- Ensure appropriate segregation of duties and ensure sufficient internal controls.
- Ensure quality of AP processes with value addition and cost-effectiveness to organizations
- Provide support to Controllership and Tax related to various domestic and international tax compliance.