Anand Rathi - Senior Vice President - Investment Banking - Energy Vertical (8-12 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Senior Vice President Energy Vertical
About the Vertical:
- The Energy Vertical is a recent addition within ARAL and is a UK-India set up.
- The Energy Vertical has been formed with two senior Partners from UK to expand ARALs Investment Banking presence across the fast growing and all-pervasive decarbonisation of power and industrial sectors.
- The team will identify key clean transition themes across energy generation and energy intensive sectors such as Renewables, Electrification (Equipment, Technologies), Supply chain, Manufacturing and Clean finance.
- Begin developing relationships & originating opportunities for business within such focus areas.
- The Group will expand ARALs vast network with Private Equity firms to develop & institutionalise relationships with Family Offices, Venture Capital and HNI networks.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Part of a UK- India Energy team
- Developing and leading pitches
- Client delivery and execution
- Originate through independent marketing and the experienced resources available within ARAL & the broader Anand Rathi Group
- Develop and manage a team of 2-3 professionals
- Co-ordination with the wider IB team on execution between India & UK
- Create a knowledge base of current and emerging energy transition themes
- Originate & execute mandates with the team & using the experienced resources available within ARAL & the broader Anand Rathi Group
- Develop manage and institutionalize relationships with relevant family offices, venture capital firms & HNI networks and their key decision makers
Personal/Professional Attributes :
- Experience of marketing and business development in financial/professional services
- Well organised, able to distil complex financial and other information and finds solutions to achieve timelines
- A genuine interest in energy transition or the sectors affected by it
- The ideal candidate should have demonstrated leadership qualities & should be a team player.
- The candidate must have existing relationships and experience of dealing with financial institutions as well as experience of working on fund raising transactions.
- A candidate that has made a serious attempt to start her/his own venture will be a positive.
- The individual must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively in presentations in an organized and articulate manner.
- This individual must be dedicated to the Energy teams goals and should have uncompromising personal integrity combined with discretion.
Minimum Qualification (looked at in conjunction with relevant experience): CA/MBA
Additional Qualification: Energy and Mining Background
Experience: 8+ Years