Anand Rathi - AVP/VP - Investment Banking (5-7 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
DEPARTMENT & SUB-DEPARTMENT : Investment Banking
JOB TITLE/DESIGNATION : AVP / VP
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Work independently on execution of transactions (PE & MA) or work closely with seniors on the execution of PE and M&A transactions data room management and co-ordination of third party diligence process.
2. Should have knowledge of documentation process and concepts, diligence. Sector agnostic experience preferred.
3. Design, manage and build business plans and financial models including discounted cash flow, comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, leverage buyout merger & acquisitions.
4. Prepare / guide teams in preparing pitch books, information memorandums, management presentations and other deal related presentation.
5. Attend and participate in client meeting and contribute to building and maintaining client relationship.
6. Work on multiple projects simultaneously with teams of professionals, both within the group and across the firm, including directors and analyst, collaborating to develop and execute solutions to meet clients need.
7. Build relationship and maintain contact with clients, prospective clients and professional advisors.
8. Actively need/ participate in sourcing investment banking deals.
9. Supervise and develop analyst level bankers.
10. Support junior team members on execution.
11. Deal Closure Experience
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED : CA / MBA-Finance
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (Minimum to Maximum) :
- 5 - 7 years.
- Candidates with prior experience in Consumer/ Pharma/ Education/ Ed-tech segments will be preferred