Human Resource at Analyttica Datalab
Views:3715 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Analyttica - Engagement Manager (7-10 yrs)
Job Description - Engagement Manager ATH-Precision
Who we are and what are we looking for?
We are fast-growing technology-enabled advanced analytics and data science start-up. We have clients in USA and India and those two geographies are our current market focus. We are developing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) embedded data-science and analytics product platform (patented in US) with a series of offerings to solve real world problems. We have a world-class team of in-house technocrats, external consultants, SMEs, data scientists, and experienced business professionals driving the product journey. We are looking for an Engagement Manager in the field of analytics and decision science to join the team and be part of this exciting journey of being a strong link in bringing the offerings vision to life.
We are looking for a person who has the internal drive and passion to continuously acquire and apply new skills in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
What you can expect?
Along with the commercial aspects of the engagement (no bar for the right candidate), you can expect an agile environment, with progressive culture and state of the art work-place. You will be presented with a great learning opportunity, while interacting with people from diverse background with the depth and breadth of experiences. Our technical, SME, and business leadership team comprises of each professional with 15+ years of experience and strong credibility to their names. You will get the real-life experiences of analytics, data-science, machine-learning and AI applications to solve real problems. You will get to interact with global clients across industry verticals and expand your horizons.
What role you are expected to play?
- Lead the client engagement/s and deliver on client requirements.
- Understand the client's requirements and map the right solution offering in for the engagement.
- Understand the business, analytics and technology aspects of the engagement/s and effectively project manage all the activities.
- Stakeholder management and constantly thrive to deliver value to our clients and maintain positive customer experience.
- Constantly look for growth opportunities within current engagement/s to create value for our clients.
- Identify the short-term and long-term engagement/s risks and proactively work on a mitigation plan.
- Strong focus on client retention and proactively take the necessary actions to maintain client retention.
- Actively participate in the hiring, training and talent engagement initiatives.
- Lead and mentor the team to achieve high quality deliverables.
- Ensure robust and timely performance evaluation for all the team members and communicate effectively with the team members.
- Open to travel to client locations as necessary.
Essential experience and skill-set you should have
- MBA or master's degree from a reputed institution, with excellent quantitative skills and business acumen.
- Field of Education: Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science/Applications, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics or similar quantitative areas.
- 7-9 years of experience in leading analytics service delivery teams, with a strong focus on execution, delivery and project management.
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience in managing teams of analysts.
- Experience in domains like banking, health care, retail, manufacturing.
- Strong understanding of the application of advanced Statistical and Machine Learning techniques like regression, decision trees, clustering, random forest, time series analysis etc.
- Some exposure to pattern recognition (e.g. Artificial intelligence, Neural networks, Support vector machines, Bayesian Networks), Operation Research and/or specialized application (Latent mix modeling, market mix modeling) etc.
- Adept at client relationship management and business development, people and project management.
- Ability to interact effectively with C-suite stakeholders and experience in working with global clients.
Results/Output/Attention to Detail :
- Being responsible for all aspects of client management (including resource allocation, scope identification etc.) to ensure that they are on time, on target with client needs, and reflect our high-quality standards.
Subject Matter Expertise/Skills :
- Good understanding of quantitative methods and/or business analytics. Should be good at analytical thinking and breaking big problem into solvable chunks.
- Candidate should exhibit the ability to absorb and develop domain knowledge in business verticals/areas they have worked in the past.
Critical Thinking/Thought Leadership :
- Ability to prioritize in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work through business as well as technical aspects, with focus on driving the business.
- Strong strategic thinking ability - ability to plan and think ahead in anticipation of environmental shifts.
- Self-starter who can learn, lead and adapt new industries and technical solutions.
- Assumes ownership, requires minimal supervision and consistently delivers excellence.
- Exhibit Analyttica's values and contribute towards making positive work environment.
- Sound interpersonal skills and proven ability to navigate in cross-functional set-up.
- Customer/client management skills including good communication and influencing skills, strong presentation, logical reasoning skills and ability to collaborate with teams across time zones/cultures.
- Contribute to Analyttica's knowledge management framework.
Communication - Verbal/Written
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills.
As a true start-up organization, we continuously foster entrepreneurial spirit. We are highly motivated and passionate with a drive to enable our mission and look for like-minded professionals always willing to embark on exciting journeys after taking calculated risks. We would like all the members of the Analyttica family to participate in business development and be rewarded for the same. We believe in - relative value- ; no - absolutes- . We go beyond our - ask- to create value for our partners, always, without expectation. Our work environment offers a fun and friendly workplace, where individuals are empowered and trusted to make decisions with direct impact to the company's success.