Associate Manager at Crescendo Global
Views:685 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Analytics Role - Predictive Modelling & Forecasting - BFS (4-7 yrs)
- A techno-functional role that involves applying your creativity and extensive knowledge in Predictive modelling, Regression modelling and classification modelling to provide the analytical support for an upward revenue growth.
- You will be responsible for building models using R/ Python using SQL, while at the same time working together with teams to implement the models developed by you.
- If you are a master of these skills, you- re the one!
Your Future Employer:
- A leading, global Analytics products and services firm providing Marketing and Customer Analytics and Big Data Analytics.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing various models and helping strategize in the business
- Prioritizing and ensuring timely delivery without compromising on the quality of deliverables.
- Helping transform the business requirements into Analytics requirements.
- Contributing to the group's knowledge by suggesting innovative ways for approaching problems and projects.
- Collaborating with business teams to ensure integration of insights / recommendations into business processes.
The Successful Candidate:
- A relevant experience of 4+ years into Predictive Modelling using linear regression, logistic regression, clustering, classification, SVM, random forest, decision tree,
- Strong hands-on knowledge of various time series forecasting techniques.
- Experience in R, Python, SQL, SAS, Pyspark, Power BI
- Should have a strong hands-on experience in building and deploying models.
What is in it for you:
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established Analytics brand.
- Market leading remuneration