Consultant at Antal International
Views:388 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analytics Role - CPG Domain - KPO (6-18 yrs)
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop and lead strong analytics, data and technological capabilities for Forecasting.
- Coach, mentor and develop large teams across several business functions. Create clear career development plans for each team member.
- Create strong technical talent that spans data science, engineering, database modellers, ETL automation within the team.
- Bring in software engineering best practices e.g. adoption of agile model of development, managing code repos, working on cloud etc. to solution development.
- Masters with 15 years of experience in Data Science, with at least 5 years in building and leading Forecasting agenda
- Expert level knowledge in core statistical methods working with structured and unstructured data bases including key focus time-series and other driver based modelling techniques commonly used in Forecasting
- Experience with building and leading large high-performing teams driving them towards a common goal
- Experience in working with advanced analytics solutions at a B2B/B2C level, preferably in the CPG/FMCG/Retail Domain
- Hands-on expertise on Supervised & Unsupervised learning like
Regression (e.g. Linear/Logistic/MNL/Mixed Effects/ Regularization)