HR at Analytics Quotient
Views:3340 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analytics Quotient - Senior Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
- Analytics Quotient (AQ) www.aqinsights.com provides analytics-powered solutions to marketing and business problems for leading global marketers.
- We are a fast-growing, ambitious and successful organization and are looking for smart, enthusiastic people to join us. Some key facts about AQ:
- AQ is a 10-year-old, high growth pure-play analytics organization. We currently have about 500 employees across our locations in India, the USA and UK.
- We work with some of the most well-known brands & companies in the areas of retail, consumer goods, consumer services, technology, and media. Our growth has come largely through client referrals.
- Our mission is to help companies get a higher return on their existing data through storytelling and powerful yet simple analytical tools. AQ is the unbiased intersection between client transaction data, primary research, and syndicated data sources.
- Specifically, our products and services include statistical & consulting-based analytics, technology-based analytics solutions & products, and long-term engagements of analytics support.
- Our clients are typically marketing, strategy/planning, consumer insights and market intelligence professionals.
- Our employees have extremely diverse analytics backgrounds such as business consulting, brand marketing, finance & banking, graphic design, statistics, computer science & information technology.
- We have clients across the USA, Latin America and Europe and employees have the opportunity to move to new locations as opportunities arise.
- We currently have an opening for a Senior Business Analyst at our Bangalore office.
Interested candidates must take the online test in the below link.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Understand the analysis framework, define data requirements, run\code analysis, and report/discuss results.
- Create and conduct quality control checks on data from initial delivery from data processing to final analysis results in order to ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Perform data mining analyses that help detect consumer behavioral patterns.
- Design and develop automated reports and dashboards
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES :
- Should be strong at SQL to analyze and manipulate data using all type of joins, sub-query, SQL functions, DML and DDL concepts.
- Experience must in handing large data
- Hands-on experience of work in Big Data platforms is preferred
- Experience in building dashboards using data visualization tools like Tableau
- Should be good at analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Attention to detail.
- A degree in a quantitative field (Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, etc.).
- 2-4 years of analytics experience preferred.
SALARY & OTHER DETAILS :
- Salary including benefits will be based on prior experience & qualifications and will match industry standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.