HR - Talent Acquisition at Analytics Quotient
Views:879 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Analytics Quotient - Domain Consultant - Analytics - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-7 yrs)
Analytics Quotient - Domain Consultant
Job Description - Domain Consultant
We currently have an opening for a Domain Consultant at our Bangalore office.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with marketing clients to help them make smart decisions and then to implement and track them.
- Manage day-to-day delivery independently along with analyst team.
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, leading project delivery.
- Playing a team management role.
- Work in the areas of revenue reporting, business planning and other areas under marketing function which can be supported by data driven analytics.
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects by pitching new ideas to the client.
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
- Work directly with the AQ Account manager and with P&L responsibility.
- The consultant will work with our clients, the world's best-known marketing companies, to help them make sense of their data. Our areas of work include revenue analysis, segmentation, survey analytics and decision support dashboard creation. The consultant will translate client briefs into analytics problems, and define and create deliverables for these problems
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES :
- MBA from Premier Institutes (2014-2016)
- 4-7years of experience in CRM Analytics
- Good marketing domain knowledge, particularly in the CRM domain.
- Comfortable with SAS/SQL/R. Experience on working with databases.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams in India and hence handle late night calls as required.
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work.
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required.