Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:550 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:261
Analytics Manager - BFSI (4-12 yrs)
The role incumbent will be responsible to provide data driven approaches towards informed business decision making through data analytics, information visualization, process improvement and proactive solution assessments.
- Would need to develop and apply analytical algorithms and methods where possible with a view of reducing risk and driving sales.
- Identify data patterns & trends and provide insights to enhance business decision making capability. Deep Dive on emerging trends for early warning and risk mitigation
- Translate data into consumer behavioural insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies
- Create Framework for Assessment in the critical areas such as business performance, Key Risk Indicators, operational efficiency etc
- Should be working towards enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes.
- Develop Machine Learning Models for effective credit risk identification, fraud indicator, collection prioritization, Customer propensity etc.
Qualification & experience
- Years of experience - 5 to 6 years of relevant experience with prior focus in Financial Services Analytics
- Graduate / Post-graduate degree in Engineering /Economics/Stats/ Maths or any equivalent Quantitative area. (Engineers preferred)
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and perform detailed data analysis
- Should have prior experience in Python / R
- Use of Statistical algorithm and Machine Learning in prior job
- Good Knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of Excel VBA
- Business Intelligence experience
- Working Knowledge of Tableau or other visualization tool is preferable
Nature of role - Following are some of the activity the incumbent will be involved in
- Propensity /Application / Behaviour / Collection /Fraud Scorecards
- Scorecard Monitoring
- Balance Transfer And Other Campaign Analytics
- Early warning Systems
- Dynamic Business Dashboards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.