Team Lead - IT at SkillVentory
Views:2893 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Analytics Lead - Risk Analytics - Analytics Firm - IIT/ISI (4-9 yrs)
Looking for the role of Analytic Lead- Risk Analytics with a leading Analytic Firm in Bangalore. Below is the Job Description for same.
- Analysis and insights on how Finance functions are performing, trends etc.
- Continuous Monitoring of various Top Risks & their Impact on Business - Risk Prioritization Matrix, Key Market Sectors Drivers, and Performance Timeline Analysis.
- Advanced Visual Story Telling: Provide interactive visualizations and logical story telling with correlated data have helped business to make decisions faster & easy on various occasions
Qualifications & Experience :
- 4+ Years of experience in Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk.Experience in statistical analysis and modeling (Logistic Regression, Clustering, Time Series forecasting).
- Experience of having worked with banks would be preferred.
- Hands on experience on SAS, SQL & R.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask.
- Clarity of thoughts and vision.
- Solution driven approach.
- Adherence to timelines, without sacrificing quality of output.
- Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to co-ordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders at Exec and Director/Sr. Director levels.
Education : MBA Finance/ BTech-BE from IIT/ MSc (Statistics)/ MS (Mathematics)/ MA (Economics) from premier institutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.