Senior Recruiter at Analytics India Magazine
Views:125 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Analytics India Magazine - Delivery Manager - Data Scientist (8-12 yrs)
Role - Delivery Manager - Data Science
Experience - 8-12 yrs
Location - Bangalore
A Delivery Manager of TheMathCompany is the face of the organization in our client engagements. As a Consultant, you will be responsible for a wide range of things just to ensure you don- t get bored and always keep learning :) We have listed a few of them below to help you get an idea
- Designing strategy and roadmap for building analytics capabilities of large organizations
- Building relationships with the clients and be identified as a trusted partner to provide solutions to their challenges and help achieve their outcomes
- Creating sales proposals and pitching the idea of TheMathCompany & our services to attract new clients and grow the engagements pipeline
- Providing thought leadership and execution of strategic initiatives as hiring, learning etc. to create niche offerings for TheMathCompany
- Building TheMathCompany. As a Startup that is on the growth trajectory, it would provide opportunities to design and execute initiatives that will help us in this endeavour
So, what does it take to be a Delivery Manager @ TheMathCompany ?
We are looking out for people who share our passion for analytics and energy to build a great company. We have outlined few criteria that would make you successful in this role
- Hands-on experience in end to end Project delivery with strong People management skills.
- Experience of working on and managing analytics projects and initiatives, preferably around 8-10 years. Client facing roles, if any would be preferable
- Strong technical expertise (Regression, Machine Learning, Classification, Time series etc.) and knowledge of various analytics tools (R/SAS/Python/SPSS etc.)
- Clarity of thought and ability to structure & manage large scale analytics programs- in terms of people, methodology and operations
- Ability to do what it takes. We want you to be part of our growth story and this would entail roles and responsibilities that would be new, exciting, and dynamic
TheMathCompany would provide you with an ecosystem to learn and grow in your professional journey, offering guidance to help you be successful. We are also a fun bunch and will help you in making this memorable.