Senior Recruiter at Analytics India Magazine
Views:339 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Analytics India Magazine - Associate - Data Science (2-5 yrs)
Associate- Data Science
We, at TheMathCompany, enable data analytics transformations for Fortune 500 organizations across the world. We enable our clients to build core capabilities that set them on a path to achieve analytics self-sufficiency.
- Over the last three years, we have been consistently doubling in size year-on-year with 300 (and counting...) Data Scientists & Engineers, Consultants and Visualization experts
- TheMathCompany has won multiple awards recognizing us as a global Data and Analytics firm - We ranked #23 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM Asia Pacific 2019 and #2 in Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM India 2019.
- 35+ Fortune 500 Companies, from almost 10 different industries and countries, trust us to power their analytical transformation.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of the growth journey of one of the fastest growing AI & ML firms - scope for experimentation, the big & small victories, the learnings and everything in between
- Our in-house learning and development cell - Co.ach, run by world-class data analytics experts, enables our folks to stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- At TheMathCompany, we insist on a culture that provides us all with enough flexibility to accommodate our personal lives without compromising on the dream of building a great company
- We are changing the way companies go about executing enterprise-wide data engineering and data science initiatives, and we- d love to have you grow with us on this journey
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
As an Associate you will be responsible for a wide range of opportunities to ensure you have a steep learning curve. Along with solving complicated business problems for organizations using data science techniques, you will be the face of MathCo. in client engagements. You will also have multiple opportunities to build, design & execute initiatives (ranging from contributing to the hiring & training programs to developing learning packages utilizing hot Analytics industry trends) that help us in our growth trajectory
The responsibilities are detailed as below:
- Liaising with clients/stakeholders to understand the business problem
- Define, breakdown and solve the business problems across domains while leveraging conventional & new age data sources, and a wide array of techniques
- Accountable for the delivery of end to end analytical solutions
- Depending on the engagement, lead a team of Analysts/Associates to enable consumption of analytical solution
- Contributing to the learning programs through sessions, content creations etc. based on the nature of the engagements
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
- Strong application knowledge on tools (R/SAS/Python/SPSS etc.) and techniques (Regression, Machine Learning, Classification, Time series etc.)
- Experience of working on analytics projects and initiatives, preferably around 2-5 years
- Strong analytical/ problem solving skills / mindset
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering, BSc/MSc Honours, PhD or equivalent
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience or certifications with visualization tools (Tableau/Qlik/PowerBI etc)
- Understanding of software development methodologies (Agile essential), values, and procedures
- Well versed with big data handling using Hadoop, etc.
- Strong cultural fit