Associate Recruitment Consultant at Aurion
Views:127 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Analytics/Data Science/Model Validation Role - Financial Services Firm - IIT/IIM/BITS/ISI (1-10 yrs)
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis: Identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement and solve for them using business, statistical and data analysis to make strategic recommendations
- Product: Conceptualize and develop world class data products that typically leverage Machine Learning applied on structured and unstructured data
- Execution: Includes the development of frameworks, hypotheses, tests, analysis and options, scoping operational feasibility, leading implementation efforts and developing a monitoring plan
- Partnership: Work closely with business leaders across
What are we looking for?
- Strategic & analytic orientation: A proven track record of data driven decision making and problem solving. Exceptional conceptual thinking skills complemented by rigor and strong quantitative orientation
- Strong business judgment, leadership and integrity: She/he should be a tenacious problem solver with good judgment and an open-minded approach. One who pushes the envelope but is rooted in ground reality
- Strong communication skills: Impeccable written and oral communications, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Clear results orientation: Display an intense focus on achieving both short and long term goals. She/he should be able to drive and execute an agenda in an uncertain and fluid environment
- Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and dynamic environment.