Analytics Analyst/CM/AVP/VP - Scorecard Development - Bank (2-10 yrs)
Given below the position details with a Leading Bank.
4 Positions in Scorecard Development at Chief Mgr/AVP & VP level.
Pointers to focus on:
Candidate should have Hands-on experience on SAS/SQL/Python & Scorecard Building.
Candidate from the background Branch banking & retail liability & Human Resources can be added advantage but we can look for candidates from other products too.
One who worked on analytics thoroughly.
Roles and Responsibilities :
The role holder will work on Analytics model , dashboard , campaign, & data support for Retail Liabilities & Branch banking and will
- Build analytic models, campaigns, dashboards for business support
- Collaborate across functions and departments to drive analytically driven business decisions
- Fully accountable for execution of programs
- Drive response fulfillment for campaigns & program evaluation statistically
- Adhere to documented process and audit/compliance requirements in data governance
- Help the user in driving their KPIs - by timely execution on monitoring
dashboard, pro-active program roll outs, assisting launch of new product, features, and projects.
- Share best practice of one unit in others to ensure seamless replication of Centre of Excellence is done within analytics
Risk, Controls & Conduct :
- Ensure error free execution and seamlessly follow a documented process for execution.
- Ensure data is shared only with required and authorized users
- Before sharing of any data (customer sensitive) ensure data governance policies are adhered.
- Enable transparency by communicating the impacts of changing market, credit, reputational and/or finance risks and through regular maintenance of updates to policies / procedures