Talent Recruiter at Risk Resources
Views:571 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Analyst - US Taxation - Big4 (1-3 yrs)
Looking for MBA Finance Qualification also
US taxation role:
1. Only 2018/2019 MBA graduates ( not earlier)
2. Big4 only
3. Excellent commn
4. 1120/ 1065 Us federal Tax laws
5. If CA then 4th attempt is also fine. But 2018 May or later pass out
- We are seeking an analyst for our Tax group based in Hyderabad.
- The group performs quarterly and annual tax filings, which are filed with the Internal Revenue Service and appropriate U.S. state tax authorities.
- The group also issues quarterly tax estimate statements to investors and performs tax analysis over a wide range of tax technical areas covering various investment strategies.
- The candidate will have a particular focus on the tax compliance associated with our renewable energy business (DESRI), though they will also be involved in the tax compliance of our other businesses and both liquid and illiquid strategies. The role requires close interaction with various internal groups and external tax advisors/attorneys.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Prepare, review, and file DESRI income tax returns and issue annual tax information (Sch. K-1s) to investors
- Review tax information to be included in various regulatory filings (tax audits, state tax returns, etc.)
- Interact with the DESRI accounting team, tax auditors, and the tax planning team
- Prepare, review, and issue quarterly investor tax estimate statements
- Compute funds taxable income calculations/allocation for various DESRI funds, as well as for investors, which includes analyzing book to tax differences, tax depreciation analysis, tax credits, and various taxable income allocation methodologies
- Periodically compute various state taxes; pay state tax authorities and address to tax notices
- Periodically present DESRI taxable income analysis to senior management
- Address queries raised by investors on their taxable income calculations
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant academic credentials as a Chartered Accountant or CPA
- 1-3 years of work experience in U.S. taxation, which includes preparation of tax work papers, K-1s, and U.S. federal and state tax returns for partnerships and corporations
- Knowledge and experience of complex tax allocations for partnership/passthrough entities and the mechanics of sub-chapter
- Experience in the energy or real estate sectors this is an advantage, as is experience in the asset management/financial services industry
- A proactive mindset and keen analytical ability, attention to detail, and the ability to meet tight deadlines - Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently with limited direction and guidance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.