Consultant - Finance & Operations at Crescendo Global
Views:3542 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Analyst - Tax Accounting - CA (3-5 yrs)
US Tax Accounting job opportunity in Bangalore with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 3-5 years of experience. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional who is keen to grow his/her career in tax reporting and validating tax related documents. You will utilize your experience in Collation of the necessary data for tax reporting and Compliance. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
SHIFT: 2:30 PM TO 12 AM
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly US Tax related activities.
- Validating tax documents.
- Gathering data for tax reporting and taking approvals.
- Assisting in month end tax closing activities.
- Assisting in monthly tax accrual procedures.
- Preparation of tax Account Roll forward
- Monitoring and completing tax reporting process.
- 3-5 years of experience in the industry
- MBA/CA is a must
- Basic understanding of Finance and Accounting process
- Working knowledge of ERPs - JDE, HFM and MS Office
- Good communication and presentation skills
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.