Analyst - SuccessFactors Compensation Module (2-9 yrs)
- Looking for only Female candidates for this role.
- Experience handling compensation module into SuccessFactors. (SAP SF Compensation)
- In depth knowledge of Compensation module with at least 2 full life cycle implementation or support experience.
- Review End to end implementations and support.
- Handling Compensation Issues.
Shift Time: 12.30 PM to 9.30 PM
- Ability to drive client requirements, business process and configuration workshops. SAP Release Management including Regression testing.
- Customer Centric approach and experience in managing global customer preferred. Ability to focus on continuous improvement to create internal efficiencies.
- Manage setup of system content, including loading and testing of new fields, projects, data
- Identify opportunities for improvements to how the application(s) are used (which would be raised to the broader HR Operations (HR Ops) leadership for continuous improvement)
- Involved in UAT reviews and Sign-offs, staging data, walk-through processes with AMS team, explaining the errors and pain points
- Working the errors with the respective team to have them corrected in the system in a timely manner
- Review AMS provided solution or questions, assist in helping understand issues, explaining process and test AMS solutions and regression testing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.