Director at HuQuo
Views:169272 Applications:4405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
Analyst - Strategy & Algorithm - Quantitative Investment Management Firm - IIT/NIT (0-1 yrs)
B.Tech/M.Tech From IIT (Batch-2015 & 16)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is Gurgaon (HQ: New Jersey) based quantitative investment Management Company. The company builds quant-based alternative investment products which are optimized for risk and return. They have set up their venture in June 2008 and has two products in the market since May 2009- I-Alpha (a market neutral fund focused on producing alpha from Indian markets using arbitrage) and Enhanced Index. They are registered as a broker (automated trading) and PMS provider. They have a fully automated trading system that is capable of analysing real time granular market data and produce thousands of trades with very low latency.
Our client is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed candidates for quantitative trading roles. If you- re eager to make an impact in a niche Quantitative and Algorithmic Automated Trading in India and other emerging markets and have a proven track record of excellence, we have a unique pioneering opportunity waiting for you! You will be part of a team of very select professionals from the best institutes (IIT/IIM/Ivy League) in creating proprietary innovative products. Based on the quantitative analysis of financial market data you will be expected to research and design innovative investment strategies like Arbitrage, long/short, statistical arbitrage, volatility arbitrage, market-making algorithms etc.
Position Title: Associate (Strategy & Algorithm)
Work Experience: 0-1 years
- Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
- Design, back-testing and implementation of high-frequency trading strategies on international exchanges. Work as part of the market-making team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
- Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios.
- Strong candidates should have 0-1 years of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science preferred) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all of the following packages: R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - high energy, high activity levels - passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.