Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:263 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Analyst/Senior Manager - Hedge Fund Accounting - BFSI (2-12 yrs)
- The group works closely with counterparties, fund administrators and investment managers to achieve this and the primary activities for the same include daily street reconciliations, settlements, P/L reconciliations, admin reconciliations and fund accounting (GAV / NAV preparation), Investor Accounting (incl. Fee calculations) and Regulatory reporting.
You will be responsible for :
- Validating NAVs of clients on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Conducting analysis and valuations of Hedge Funds in order to make recommendations regarding investment strategy.
- Understanding client's financial goals and reviewing pricing portfolio.
- Creating detailed reports and presentations.
- Supporting fund audits.
- Maintaining proper records of the client fund related activities
- Performing primary research and keeping abreast of sector and market sentiments and trends.