Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:291 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Analyst/Senior Manager - Hedge Fund Accounting - BFSI (2-12 yrs)
- The group works closely with counterparties, fund administrators and investment managers to achieve this and the primary activities for the same include daily street reconciliations, settlements, P/L reconciliations, admin reconciliations and fund accounting (GAV / NAV preparation), Investor Accounting (incl. Fee calculations) and Regulatory reporting.
You will be responsible for :
- Validating NAVs of clients on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Conducting analysis and valuations of Hedge Funds in order to make recommendations regarding investment strategy.
- Understanding client's financial goals and reviewing pricing portfolio.
- Creating detailed reports and presentations.
- Supporting fund audits.
- Maintaining proper records of the client fund related activities
- Performing primary research and keeping abreast of sector and market sentiments and trends.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.