HR Recruiter at Chartered Club
Views:9540 Applications:1229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:659
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Transaction Advisory (1-8 yrs)
1. Work on the transaction across stages from sourcing, execution, investor reach out, due diligence and closure.
2. Actively lead/participate in identifying, source and reach out to the potential leads.
3. Act as a team leader in preparation and finalization of confidential information memorandum, management presentations, marketing pitches, and other presentations.
4. Design and build a business plan and financial model. Work on the valuation using multiple methodologies including DCF and relative valuation for on-going transactions
5. Work on several projects simultaneously with teams of professionals, both within the group and across the firm, including Directors and Analysts, collaborating to develop and execute solutions to meet client needs.
6. Actively participate in identifying and reaching out to a new investor base.
7. Build relationships and maintain direct contact with clients, prospective clients, investors, and other professional advisors.
8. Work closely with other team members in the coordination of due diligence, data room management, and other information exchanged as per investor's requirements.