HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:1698 Applications:561 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Liquidity Reporting - Investment Banking (1-4 yrs)
Job Opportunity with Leading Investment Bank
Location : Mumbai
Need: 0.6 -4 yrs of Experience
Designation : Analyst/SA
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Daily Monitoring and Reporting to Senior Management on key liquidity risk drivers through internal and external stress testing models (Maximum Cumulative Outflow (MCO) and Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) for JFSA/EBA/MAS respectively.
- Develop and maintain controls to validate with reasonable certainty the accuracy and completeness of the data input into the calculations
- Analyse and explain key day on day drivers for movement's in liquidity position of the firm through various liquidity risk metrics
- Collaborate with regional treasury to deliver on mandatory regulatory change agenda
- Manage and lead the team and further develop the teams over all responsibilities.
- Ensure that the team meets all the requirements and deadlines relating to the reporting activities and ensure that the necessary protocols are followed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.