Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:1681 Applications:543 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Fraud Analytics (2-5 yrs)
Position : Analyst / Sr. Analyst
- You will be part of a dynamic team providing high impact analytical solutions across business functions including but not limited to, credit risk, fraud, marketing, product, etc. for the client's consumer lending portfolio in the US
- You will be part of the team which partners with the business leaders to provide data driven strategies to grow business KPIs like acquisition, engagement, risk management, campaign optimization, etc.
- We are looking for candidates with hands on experience in business analytics, using tools like SAS/SQL, R, Python, Pyspark, Hive, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Leverage all the traditional and alternate data sources like credit bureau, digital data, partner data, social media and banking data to develop credit risk/fraud/marketing strategies
2. Analyze large amounts of data to derive insights and create innovative solutions
3. Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solution
4. Develop portfolio MIS and track the portfolio performance and recommend course of action
5. Align closely with the client's business teams to deliver on the business goals through strong analytics driven strategies
1. Minimum 2-year hands on experience in business analytics
2. Financial services (Banks, Fintech, etc.) are preferred, but not mandatory
3. Understanding of the US financial market is desirable, but not essential
4. Analytical rigor - ability to work in unstructured environments with clarity of thought
5. Ability to work with data - expertise and comfort with extracting, transforming, and deriving insights from data
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to prepare presentations for executive level audience
Qualifications & Skills :
1. Masters or Bachelor's in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering from a premier institution
2. Experience with analytical / statistical tools like SAS, SQL, or Python is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.