Assistant Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8588 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Finance Control - BFS - CA (0-4 yrs)
Designation: Analyst/Sr. Analyst.
The role is responsible for day to day management of financial information delivery and financial control. Key responsibilities include management and production of financial information and oversight of controls functions managed by Bengaluru and Asia teams.
- Management of financial control environment
- Manage relationship with LEC Support team in Bengaluru
- Timely and accurate information delivery to clients
- Assistance to LECs
LEC-CRT India Team, Asia LECs and SFOs, Business CFOs, Middle Offices, NY Corporate reporting, NY regulatory reporting, Local Regulatory reporting, Project working groups
- Manages & prioritises multiple tasks across different time horizons within deadlines
- Demonstrates active support for LEC priorities
- Focuses on doing what is right rather than what is expedient
Conducts appropriate levels of analysis to generate sufficient options
- Preferred Chartered Accountant
- 0 to 4 years Financial Service industry experience
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Financial and Management Accounting skill set
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to carry out complex tasks under considerable time pressure
- Strong team player
- Production of monthly reports and delivery of reports to senior management
- Previous use of Business Objects desirable
- Excel literacy essential.