Senior Researcher at New Era India
Views:6986 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Audit - Investment Bank - CA (1-3 yrs)
An Investment Bank
Must Have: Incumbent should have experience in Audit, US GAAP.
Should Have: CA 1st and 2nd attempt.
- Maintain the books and records for the company's renewable energy projects.
- Record monthly transactional activities and complete month-end ledger close on the company's enterprise accounting platform (Net Suite).
- Perform all month-end ledger close activities for a number of DESRI project entities, including bank reconciliations, receivable and payable accruals, accretions, amortizations, valuation adjustments, and GAAP presentation entries.
- Coordinate with the asset management team to determine the appropriate project receivables by obtaining and reconciling electricity generation numbers, preparing invoices, reconciling prices, and other terms with the project PPA agreements.
- Adhere to the month-end closing and reporting timelines, control procedures, period-end close checklists, as well as income statement and balance sheet review timetable.
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations and populate audit trail and reconciliation tools such as Blackline.
- Collaborate closely with the Hyderabad- and U.S.-based asset management, accounts payable, and accounting teams to ensure timely, accurate, and efficient processing/recording of transactions and resolution of queries.
- Maintain the fixed asset accounting ledger, including recording fixed asset activities for new and under-construction projects.
- Complete the reconciliation with cost segregation reports, - Construction in Progress- to PPE conversion, and recording the fixed asset depreciation.
- Prepare flux analysis reports to analyze as well as explain variances in account balances from budgets and prior periods.
- Prepare financial statements including footnotes.
- Provide support to internal and external auditors in completing the statutory and internal audits for various project entities.
- Work on initiatives related to establishing, standardizing, optimizing and documenting of accounting processes, workflows as well as internal accounting controls
WHO WE- RE LOOKING FOR:
- The ideal candidate should be a Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant with one to three years of post-qualification work experience, who can solve problems and take initiative with limited direction and guidance.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of U.S. GAAP. U.S.-based audit or any experience in the energy, real estate, or financial services sector would be an advantage. Excellent written and spoken communication skills are required. An understanding of financial agreements and contracts, such as credit and equity investment agreements, is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.