Senior Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
Views:3725 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Audit - Bank (1-4 yrs)
Organization: A Global Bank
Must-Have: Audit Exposure
- Record monthly transactional activities and complete month-end ledger close on the company's enterprise accounting platform (Net Suite).
- Perform all month-end ledger close activities for a number of DESRI project entities, including bank reconciliations, receivable and payable accruals, accretions, amortizations, valuation adjustments, and GAAP presentation entries.
- Coordinate with the asset management team to determine the appropriate project receivables by obtaining and reconciling electricity generation numbers, preparing invoices, reconciling prices, and other terms with the project PPA agreements.
- Adhere to the month-end closing and reporting timelines, control procedures, period-end close checklists, as well as income statement and balance sheet review timetable.
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations and populate audit trail and reconciliation tools such as Blackline.
- Collaborate closely with the Hyderabad- and U.S.-based asset management, accounts payable, and accounting teams to ensure timely, accurate, and efficient processing/recording of transactions and resolution of queries.
- Maintain the fixed asset accounting ledger, including recording fixed asset activities for new and under-construction projects.
- Complete the reconciliation with cost segregation reports, Construction in Progress- to PPE conversion, and recording the fixed asset depreciation.
- Prepare flux analysis reports to analyze as well as explain variances in account balances from budgets and prior periods.
- Prepare financial statements including footnotes.
- Provide support to internal and external auditors in completing the statutory and internal audits for various project entities.
- Work on initiatives related to establishing, standardizing, optimizing and documenting of accounting processes, workflows as well as internal accounting controls.
Candidate should have :
- Candidate should have 1-4 years of work experience in Auditing.
- Candidate should have exposure with Big 4 Accounting firm.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.