HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:263 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Analyst - Research - ESG Sector - BFSI (2-4 yrs)
The candidate is required to -
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research of companies which are listed on the Indian stock exchanges. The candidate will be required to comb through the information provided by the company - enhanced by discussions with suppliers and industry peers.
- Be willing to be a pioneer and have an interest in ESG
- Curiosity and passion for researching and highlighting recent trends in sustainability (environmental and social issues), business ethics, regulations and sustainable development goals
- Use analytical tools and intellect to question, challenge and evaluate current practices in the evolving area of ESG
- Highlight key sustainability / ESG issues that are material to an industry / company
- Prepare sector research reports and rank companies based on their sustainability disclosures, performance and qualitative factors
- Prepare power point presentation based on the analysis
- Travel to meet with the company management to understand the company's overall sustainability strategy and progress.
- Good communication, research and analytical skills
- Keen eye for detail and a focused, methodical approach to work
- Should be willing to be based in Mumbai
Qualification required :
- Those with prior work experience with ESG profile will be given preference
- 3 years of experience in traditional stock market research
Key skills / Keywords
Sustainability research | ESG research |Analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.