Consultant at NeerInfo Solutions
Views:6898 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Analyst - Products - Digital Strategy & Mobility Program - Life Sciences/Pharma - IIM/FMS/XLRI/MDI (1-7 yrs)
Management Consulting + Track skills
- Industry Expertise: Experience in Life Sciences Industry is mandatory.
- Life Sciences RPA delivery experience is mandatory, Chatbot experience is preferable
- Domain Development in RPA: Develop assets and methodologies, develop of points-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, conduct public speaking and publish in industry periodicals
- Should have worked with multi-functional teams and multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Preferably worked in an international context servicing clients or worked internationally
- Should possess strong program management skills
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Broad automation skill set spread across front and back office
- Project Management
- Digital / Web analytics
- Operating Model
- Process Analysis
- Project Design and Implementation
- Business requirements gathering
Key responsibilities of the role:
The Analyst will manage and deliver components of business engagements that identify, design, and implement digital solutions. Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, re-engineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop detailed As-Is Process Description PDD (Process Description Document), detailed To Be Automated Process Description SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Develop RPA solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Provides continuous updates to RPA stakeholders
- Support project delivery as part of the execution process
- Worked in top Consulting or pharma company
- Worked internationally in the pharmaceutical /medical devices / biotechnology industry or worked in an international context with clients from the above industry segments.
- 1-3 years of progressive business and/or consulting experience.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism) at a process level
- Global pharmaceutical industry or consulting experience is preferred.
- Experience in business process improvements and process reengineering
- Should have worked in the Pharmaceutical space and done work around (any 3-5):
- RPA Projects
- Knowledge on Agile or Scrum Delivery
- Process Improvements
- Should have an MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools or have rich experience in case not from Tier-1 B-School
- Consulting fitment (must have)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.